It's been a long time since I watched my last drama. OK, long time means 2 months? Usually I watch one after another, like addiction, but without meaning, just for the fun of it. So since the last drama I decided to stop. I can watch movie or talk shows or sitcoms, which are short and finish-able within a night. For the period of time I had a lot of free time after work, and got addicted to books. I finished some books and am very glad to have cleared the shelf of borrowed books a little.
Anyways. I get bored. Just like how I got bored of too many dramas, book after book bores me too, though they can be addictive too. So last weekend I started drama. LOL because babies were not home so I was life-less again hence drama.
Queen Inhyun's Man.
INTERESTING! Ok, it's drama withdrawal withdrawal effect, cried and laughed and got so upset over it. And tonight I've watched 3 episodes, and it's midnight, which I know I will regret tomorrow morning, but heck it's so addictive. Ok the end. Gotta sleep. Go watch it too over some holiday weekend or something. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment