Report

Was typing my biweekly report and realized how much I have done with my kids over the 2 weeks. Classes haven't been more fun and packed, the children are enjoying it so am I.

As today's the "end" of the week, I dare say the past 2 weeks have been crazy.
Work: Kids crying, new tasks to take over as the boss delegates them from the principal who is on leave (thank goodness she'll be back next week!), class materials, handling parents and enquiries, boss meetings and staff meetings, overlooking the staff and myself. I'm slacking a little in my assisting job, but I figured I really need the break and I took it.
On top of all the work craze, I've been travelling to and fro home for the past 2 weeks every single day because I have guests at home. The traveling (2 hours a day) is really exhausting, but I always go home happy to see the twins whining for milk/ sleep. LOL. I'm the self-appointed sleep nanny as I help put them to sleep at night. So far so good, but I'm gonna quit the weekdays now. Traveling and babysitting all day is crazy. I know I'm gonna miss the twins so much when I'm here at night.... but nyeh. We'll see.

I think I have done so many things for the past 2 weeks, I wish I have more time, and the way home would be less jammed up. But such is life. ....

No comments: