Life's a mess lately. happy times with the twins, discipline time with them, rushing in and out of work, handling administrative tasks on top of teaching. It's been hectic, but not so good.
Some days I sit down with the babies thinking it's the most wonderful job on earth and I want to do that for a long long time.
Some days I watch over the twins and think they're wonderful creatures but it's getting boring when they do the same thing over and over again.
These days I come to work feeling lethargic and meaningless, as if I'm just floating through the day teaching and taking calls and eating and talking to the children as if my soul isn't there. I hate myself for not loving and enjoying what I'm doing. Where has the love and passion and joy gone to ...
The boss is manipulating, it's obvious, and once again he's making us feel like fools who can't think. It sucks to work under such atmosphere. The colleagues are great, but it's not helping now. The children are behaving most of the time which helps a lot, but every time they misbehave I feel like snapping right away. I'm becoming such a horrible person.
I'm happy, I'm not happy. I'm not sad either. It's confusing...
No comments:
Post a Comment