Everyday after school I'd fetch the kiddos home in my white Magic School Bus (let me hear a hooray from those who know the cartoon!). A few days/weeks ago I got nagged by my new 3 year old dad...
KJ: Teacher I wanna go that way.
Me: Which way? I can't look at you, I'm driving. If you want to go right, say turn right, if you want to go straight, say go straight.
The next day, when we're near the junction...
KJ: Teacher, I want to turn right.
Me: I'm going straight today.
Nobody said a thing until about 5 minutes later, after I've dropped the girl off at her house. When I got into the car...
KJ: I told you...
Me: ??
KJ: We are going on the wrong way!
Me: We are going the wrong way?
KJ: Yeah! We should go the other way.
Me: We are not going the wrong way, we're going the right way.
KJ: Naw, I don't think so. I told you we have to turn the right way.
Me: This is the right way. Look, we're now turning to the traffic light, which we always do.
KJ: No, this is the wrong way. Now we need to turn the other way so so so I can go back to my home!
Me: This is not the wrong way. There is no right or wrong way. We can go to your mama's house now, it's the right way.
KJ: Oh, we can?
Me: Yeah.
KJ: Oh~ This is not the wrong way?
No comments:
Post a Comment