Collapse

A
dear friend
parent collapse due to some heart problem and was sent into surgery to remove her 8 month old baby and a heart surgery. I saw her name posted on FB asking for blood donation, it was such a shock. I made some calls to confirm, and get someone closer to pay her a visit and all...

It wasn't someone I knew dearly, but I liked her so much, she was such a nice person, always... Just felt so sorry for her, for she was such a nice person and had to go through this. She got better, but was unhappy for she feels sorry to her newborn because it's not the healthiest baby, but the baby's fine. Now we're worried that she'll get depression.

What is happening to this world?! Nice people should have a nice life, what happened to karma ?
But who am I to judge karma,...

No comments: