You

Sometimes I wonder if you still care as much, or even care enough. I know I'm not to judge, but it's affecting not just you, but me and everyone else. Your tantrums, your inefficiency, your lack of attention and care to everyone. And mind you, it's your job to care.

I feel bad for knowing your little secrets. Sometimes when you do certain decisions I can't help but to judge you based on the little secrets. I hate trying to pretend I don't know a thing when I'm also a culprit, I hate it that my conscience always steps out to help you say nice things to other people so they wouldn't judge you negatively. And I wonder, many times, if you have more secrets to keep from us.

I see your selfishness, I try to tell myself that everyone is selfish and so am I.
I see your little tricks, how you so confidently squirm through 'obstacles' that would keep you from reaching your goals, which are not always nice things.
I look up to your confidence and wisdom, yet despise your smart little tricks to make things easier for you while it brings problems to others. It's oxymoronic, sometimes I explode when I've had enough, but you take it for granted that I only blow up once in a long while.

Nobody's perfect. I know that. I just wished that you're more ambitious in the morale and conscience aspects, that's all.

No comments: