Taiwanese Drama.
2 Korean actors (SuperJunior 시원 & 동해), one girl whom I liked from a very nice movie (听说).
The girl is super not pretty in the drama, the Siwon also not handsome. I like Donghae but his attitude like shit.
I like the supporting actress and supporting actor more. Haha, the girl's best friend and the guy's personal assistant was hilarious! He and his phone always cracks me up. (OK can't find photo)
But it's a nice drama, very quirky and funny, and many laugh out loud moments it's so interesting! It's based on an anime, so there are some 'impossible' moments, but one doesn't expect straight logical plot from an anime ok.
I strongly recommend to people who want some time off to relax and just laugh. But you'll have to be able to understand Mandarin as some of the jokes are quite language-based. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment