It sucks. I'm still stuck at work and it's eating me up from inside. Good thing I don't have heavy classes to carry out. Heh, you might say, how heavy can a preschool class be? Joke you not, there are classes that kill when you're in a bad state.
Saw the results, I checked 3 times to confirm. I looked up from the computer screen with a different perspective. This place, these children, this job, this failure me. I stopped, thinking, functioning, looking at the kids, just stopped.
I wanted to ask the person, or just anyone, why I had failed. Couldn't help but feeling that I'm not good enough.
Now I look at the kids and listen to them and watch them play. They're just so happy and yet this time I can't contract the happy naive disease from them... I am going to be ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment