>I don't understand stupid logic. seriously.
>Most days I feel inadequate and lacking. And when I look at you, I think that's what makes me a better person than you.
> Loosen things up and just have fun. It'll be just fun. Why so serious?
>Phone off. FB off. Lights off. I'm hiding away from the world.
-----
some facebook quotes which I just agree with but too bad can't share 25 photos at a time because that's not [being nice, and we're supposed to "take care of ourselves and others" rule#1. Rule#1.3 when you say mean things you're not taking care of others because it hurts their feelings. ] Oh I just love classroom rules.
1. Sorry, I'm allergic to your bullshit
2. I'm desperately trying to see your point of view, but I just can't stick my head that far up my butt.
3. If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask a stupid question.
4. I shall never underestimate the stupidity of idiots.
5. You have the right to remain silent. Oh, you lack that ability.
6. Just because you don't get it doesn't mean it's stupid. It means you are.
7. I don't hate people. I just feel better when they're not around
8. Honesty is an expensive gift. Don't expect it from cheap people.
9. Everything happens for a reason. But sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you made a bad decision.
10. Women are not moody. We simply have days when we are less inclined to put up with your shit.
11. Can't ever finish cleaning up my room because I always get distracted by the things I find.
12. I'm keeping my dream alive. Just hit the snooze button.
13. when someone compliments my hair, "Thanks! I grew it myself!"
14. There is a certain happiness in being silly and ridiculous.
15. You can't be OLD and WISE if you haven't been YOUNG and CRAZY
No comments:
Post a Comment