Went to the hypermarket, after a long long time.
The school's groceries have been done by my dear colleague for at least a few weeks now. I used to do it almost every week, then my colleague got a car, and she shares the shopping trips. Then lately she's been doing almost all of it because I'm just so done with shopping for the school.
Anyways. It's kinda urgent to go today and I was free.
I think I bought like 6 items for the school, and ended up buying 10 or 15 things for myself. And they're not even necessities. I got
2 bottles of yogurt drink (one for me and one for the sis, just because it's on sale),
2 packets of shower gel (which I just bought),
a big loaf of bread (because I'm so done going out for dinner)
cheese (awesome or not)
vitagens (^^)
ultra sweet energy bars (I know I'd regret this but heck it seemed like the best choice when I was holding it at the shelf)
and a couple more stuff I can't remember...
Thing is, I didn't get the one thing that I needed to use. Great huh.
No comments:
Post a Comment