Anticipating disaster

Earthquake hit Sumatra a few hours ago. We could feel it here in Penang.
We're kinda waiting for tsunami to hit our shore at 9.11pm, which is 15 minutes more. They say stay off the beach, but we live a few kilometres away from the seashore *shrug* I guess mum and dad figured they'd might as well enjoy and try to finish their Korean drama before the waves come and sweep them off.

And I know I should most probably be praying for the people at the island, or praying that it will not hit us bad, or be worried about my own life. But I'm more worried of getting my paper work done for the application. That's how much I want to do it. If you'd just understand.

I'm not settled. I dislike the idea of me working in the same still space for the rest of my long life. I still want to play and have fun and just be. I want to make up for all the time I've been good and stayed put. I wanna just do something which I like and people don't have to agree with it. It's not up to them to agree or disagree, because it's my own freaking life. I am trying to make sense of myself and trying to be me instead of just pleasing everyone and stop thinking...

1 comment:

幸福醒了 said...

I still want to play and have fun and just be. I want to make up for all the time I've been good and stayed put. I wanna just do something which I like and people don't have to agree with it. It's not up to them to agree or disagree, because it's my own freaking life.

THIS IS JUST SO TRUE!
AND I WOULD JUST SAY, IT'S YOUR LIFE! LIFE YOUR LIFE! GO KHAYSHI! :)