Can't make up my mind.
An interested parent called me up to ask about the musikgarten program for her 2 year old.
I guess it's time. I've dragged my own due date for too long. I gave myself till March to decide, but it's way past March now and I haven't decided on a thing. I want to do everything yet I want to do nothing.
If I take option M: I foresee the financial benefits and developmental progress, but I have to sacrifice a little more me-time which I'm enjoying so much now, and also to sacrifice my weekends away, but it's not like I'm doing anything other than lazing like the lazy panda anyways.
If I take option NOW: I'll be happy but not satisfied with where I'm going and my earning abilities. I'll not be 100% happy and planned for the future and I'll remain poor forever, but then again who can be really 100% happy unless they are insane, and even insane people sometimes get sad; plus who is really rich when they're not rich in the heart.
If I take option K: I seriously need to do intense planning and a lot of paper work and this and that. This option would be ideal for developmental and financial growth, but then after a lot of hardwork I wouldn't guarantee myself that I'll be able to make it through the loophole.
So see. We have some serious thinking to do, and we have some serious conclusion that we need to make, by the end of tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment