Down with fever

The tonsils have been slightly weird since yesterday morn, but it was better towards the afternoon so I didn't do anything about it.
This morn it got a little worse, but nothing buckets of water can't fix.
It was almost 12, one kid in school, my tummy felt weird. Then my muscles ache. I knew it was coming. Dizziness came along quickly, the thermometer says 37.0degree celcius, which was a little off normal but still acceptable.

After a quick lunch, came home to hit the sofa. Slept for I dunno how long. Woke up a little better, but the tonsils were there again.

The body feels fine now, and the tonsils too. Let it be away for good.

-----

Being sick is great, I can just lie down and do nothing and people will do things for me. Except that it gets kinda uncomfortable, and the food choice sucks. I wanted to eat the fried rice, the fried pancake, the pringles, the real food....

No comments: