Boyfriends

Initially I was a little resentful that the girls brought their boyfriends. It was like, hello? This is a company team building trip, not a love building annual holiday... But they were nice boys, one even resemble an old friend, Jack, so much I felt like I've known him since forever. =)

I see how the boyfriends be cute and protective and nice. Moments I thought, it would be nice to have one too. But then to come to the think of it, of course they're nice and sweet and sporting in public with their girls' colleagues. Who would see and know their challenges when they disagree or fight or this and that, right?

Sigh, it's nice and sweet, but it needs time and effort, and there's no guarantee. Plus it's so hard to trust, humans aren't meant to be trusted I guess, unless you've known them for your entire life. But even then, people have their true colors that they show towards people they're closest with, and sometimes it can be horrible... Not just guys, but human beings in general...

Perhaps I'm wrong, thinking that everyone has their deep dark side just like me, even though they may not realize it...

No comments: