Trust

It's been a long time since I've given this a deep thought, this event taught me that humans aren't meant to be trusted. Period.

My fellow colleague assured me twice or thrice that she'll be here to close today as I will be sending a child back which distance is 45minutes to and fro. Today, right before I get off class, she left. Not leaving a word, or any message, she just left. We waited and called and waited and called. The kid was new tears again, and I was having a panic attack; as I just told the mum that we'll be on time today.

Ended up she texted back 1/2 hour after closing, which is useless like shit. I was so upset and fed up when I had to disappoint the child and the mum to send the kid back half an hour later. I have no problem with that, but it indirectly made me break my promise.

The hour and journey through I cursed and cursed and wanted to kill people. WTH. Anyways I found my little childish way to get back to her and is now tied. Crap humans.

No comments: