So long

Didn't quite feel it last night, but after a night of light sleep, I woke up being quite emotional about Jule's departure. We're not the bestest friends, I don't even know what's her favourite color, I hardly see her more than twice a year, but still. She's more family than friend. She's my first friend, we've been friends literally since forever ever existed. We're not close but we're close. I don't know...

I started weeping in the car, like an idiot. I guess the thought of not knowing when we'll really see each other anymore is scary. Someone I've known all my life is now moving across the globe to lead a very different and far away life, not going to see her in the coming new year and Chinese new year, not going to see her after 4 hours drive. It's all going to be different isn't it...

No comments: