-----
I love how it is now, yet some times I snooze too much. I have so much to do and all I do is keep rushing. Just like last night, I worked till over 10pm, doing all those minor stuff like cutting the kids art work and decorating the class. It's nothing compared to preparing class materials and looking after the kids or teach, but it's important enough to have to be done. It's frustrating... yet it's job, and it's kinda what I enjoy doing, would love it if I have time to do it during working hours. argh just some random rants, i love my job much.
a parent thought i'm 18. OMG can or not, so happy! thanks to my supper puffy messy new hair cut I guess. looks like a crazy person all day with the untame hair. but it's super light and it dries under an hour, best part is no forest of fallen hair on the floor everyday. I no like sleeping on jungle.
No comments:
Post a Comment