Anyways. I asked him if my face is suitable to have a short hair cut. He said because my hair is flat and straight, if I just cut it short it wouldn't be as nice, plus my face is the 'si wen' (bookish/nerd/ lame/ non aggressive/ aiya, no such word in english la) type. He took a long time to explain that he doesn't mean that 'si wen' face is not good. chiu. (why am i suddenly blogging in manglish i dunno)
Point is, if I want to cut it short, it will look better (more 'jing shen' than sleepy I guess) if I keep a longer fringe (to cheekbone), and dye it. gosh, as much as I want to try short hair while I'm still young, I kinda dread annoying in-the-face fringe, and dye? I have a wonderful hair color ok, don't understand why I need to dye it. We shall see.
No comments:
Post a Comment