Medical Cert

Before leaving the doc's room he asked me, "do you need MC or stuff like that?"
I actually went to get an MC to sleep through the afternoon, but my pride and ego took place faster and said, "I should be fine right?"
God damn me. So I didn't get any.

Towards the end of the day my voice got really bad, I think only half of my sentences were heard-able, like every alternate word/ phoneme would be soundless, and the listener would have to guess what I'm saying. It's been bad all day, but I've never experience this bad. There's practically no sound coming out at moments..

So I decided to go back to the clinic to ask for the MC. But guess what, by the time all the kids got back, the clinic was closed. WTH! I was like, ok, if it's closed already then I'll go tomorrow morning if I haven't got better. But then it's closed TUESDAY. OMG Why is this happening to me? Now all I can do it stab myself my pride and pray that my voice would come back tomorrow for the phonics class cuz I need to read and sing and say many many things.

Sometimes I just wished that I'd be strong enough to admit that I'm not superwoman, strong enough to fall back and rely on the team of people I'm working with knowing they'll do just fine without me. Strong enough to admit that, hey, I'm important, but not in-disposable.

No comments: