USM Students Most Wanted concert

Last night I attended the first concert of my life. Nope, not super hit Korean stars, not over 200bucks ticket, but it was utterly awesome. It's a 10bucks ticket university students musical concert, more of the music appreciation kind rather than the rise and jump to the beats like mad, but it was definitely a concert.

The event was supposed to start at 7.30pm, oh well, to be fair, they started playing the advertisement videos at 7.30pm sharp. But then we were left to wait again, by the time the event director, and assistant, and very important guest and yada yada yada people get up the stage to lecture and receive presents it was my bedtime already. Nah, just kidding, but it was very late alright.

As soon as the music started to roll, it was amazing. Like phenomenal kind of amazing. The voices were beautiful, the musicians were awesome (well, maybe except that first violinist who kinda screwed up perhaps due to stage fright or crowd fright), the in-between sketches were creative, original and so funny! I can't say for every single audience, but I and most people sure had good laughs and didn't want the show to end!

What made the show even more special and meaningful to me was that there was a little video of our school's children telling who they love and how they show love. Aww, the kids did really well, and kudos to the photographer and the editor who made the video looked so fantastic and heart warming. =) I was all smiles, mouth hanging ear to ear throughout the video.

I was truly inspired, at the same time felt so little. Inspired by how a bunch of students can come together and produce such wonderful music and show, all through their own efforts by means of their own, driven by dream and passion. Felt so little knowing that I'm so capable yet not-driven and incapable.

It was the RM10 most well spent.

No comments: