Flipping through photos, I realized how much I have slimmed down. I wasn't fat, but I was much chubbier in the past few years than I was in high school. After I started working in the "gym" (read: preschool), I didn't lost no weight, but have just slimmed down.
family, friends, colleagues and students' parents comment that I have slimmed down to become so thin after I've started working but I've never 'realized' it until recently. I did notice that my waist has became smaller as my pants (which I all bought before I started to work) are now very loose, but nothing else changed.
Until I saw the pictures. Note that I've been the photographer in many occasions and there has been fewer photos of me so. I saw photos of me, candid ones, and realized how boney I've been. I mean, I'm happy that people say that I'm skinnier, I mean, I'm more confident when I need to do certain movements that will show my tummy line, or you know, that would have shown my now non-existant flabby parts. But gosh I look horribly boney. No wonder people say I'm thin! I'm boney thin! It's like eww thin.
If I keep thinking that I need to eat less and keep fit I'll almost be anorexic my goodness. Our school has a weighing scale to weigh the children biannually, the teachers use it sometimes to weigh ourselves. But my weight has never dropped. Only 1 kg so far, and has remained the same since March. A dear colleague shrieked in curiosity when she knew my weight, as i really do not look so heavy. Anyways. No plans to soak in oil yet, but still. something to keep in mind.
2 comments:
coz muscle are heavier than fats, maybe thats why u slimmed down but didnt lose weight. thats good!!
I guess that's good. =P
Post a Comment