Making Friends

Some people are naturally inclined to make friends naturally. They get to know people in the easiest way, people come to them and want to be their friends, and stuff as you know it.
Some people just aren't. They don't know how to approach people, people don't tend to be motivated to know them, and stuff you know it. I'm sure you've seen people whom you like at the first glance and feel that you can be friends, and people whom you've seen and had enough after the first few seconds with. But that's just the way to life isn't it.

Unfortunately I'm the later type. I don't make friends a lot, people don't perceive me as approachable. Half of the time I'm not motivated to know new people, while the other half I'm either thinking on how to start a conversation, appear interesting to be friends with or just fight within myself.

Sometimes if not most, I feel sorry for myself. Part of me is fine being alone, but there's the social part of me which longs to make new friends and learn to network, but is never satisfied. The lonesome part of me doesn't understand why the other part of me wants to make friends when I can be perfectly fine by myself. So that explains the 'fight within myself' thingy. I spend a lot of time trying to debate within myself if I need to get to know new people or not. Therefore, perhaps, for most of the time appears to be wandering off not in the situation.

Though I'm happy, I feel sorry for myself.