Job

Sometimes the response people give me is really hurtful. Perhaps they don't mean bad, but it makes me feel that they're looking down on such a significant job in the world. Though I always smile it off and be happy that they don't know better and be glad that I'm having a great job and they're suffering by the day, sometimes it does affect me a little.

A high school mate,
"WIth the psych degree can't be counselor?"
"Not really, need to od masters."
"So with the degree can only do this kind of job?"

A girl 2 years younger than I am,
"So what are you doing?"
"I'm a preschool teacher."
"Oh, good good. Easier, not stressful lah."

Hello, what kind of job? Easy? Come do it yourself! I mean, the way it's said really frustrates me. Urgh I don't even know what to say now.

1 comment: