Injury

"Trying not to be dramatic... but I ran into the car/ the car ran into me this morning, my foot is swelling. Preschools are dangerous places to work at." That's my Facebook status for the moment. Totally dramatic! LOL

Anyways. It happened this morning when I picked up KJ to go to the toilet to wash up, when I started to walk a car came and ran over my foot right into my leg. (You can imagine the leg's a lamp post and the foot is the pavement)

Instantly it felt so painful, I put the kid down and complained in pain. The driver was feeling super guilty, and so was the passenger. I assured them that it's not their fault for I wasn't really looking (cuz they ngam-ngam was under the kid I was carrying), but they felt sorry anyways. *Aww*

Anyways I sat and whined for quite a while and decided to move on. Later on the afternoon when I tried to sit crossing my legs it hurt like a bad bruise. I told the LaoPanNiang that I'm going off for a leave tomorrow to amputate. The colleagues suggested to rub it with medicine, Miss Boss even suggested to boil an egg to rub it. *roll eyes*

Anyways it swell more obviously later in the evening, and it's still evening now at almost 7pm. It's hurting more as I walk. Grrrrr. I told Miss Boss I'm going to the hospital for the surgery tomorrow, can come visit me on Wed. =) I'm gonna take sick leave until the end of the week and gonna ask for medical compensation from the kids!

No comments: