Patience

I've always known how little patience I have when it comes to people who are slow. Not mentally challenged that kind, but people who have normal intelligence but just don't get what people are trying to say or do. In other words, dumb below average intelligence.

Tell you once, twice and the most thrice, the 3rd or 4th time around you're categorized under the 'dumbslow' group, whom I don't like and don't have time for. I'm a fast paced person, I do things fast (at least faster than average), understand things faster, and get fed up faster.

I thought I have developed the patience for this group of people, but over the few days I wasn't feeling well, I met someone who falls into this group and ta-daa, I have not build up tolerance for dumbslow people.

Sorry dude, but you're getting on my nerves too much it feels like talking to an idiot talking to you, and it spoils my mood. That's why I'm not responding to your mindless conversations at inappropriate contexts and ignoring you as much as possible.

No comments: