KJ likes to run and push people over. His way of playing. Really fun, except that he's tall and heavy (17kg!), and super strong.
I usually play with him, even if he 'attacks' from the back. He would run and push me over, go "oh~~~" and get up again.
Today he ran to me from my side. Knocked me over, and his fist 'punched' into my cheek/lip. It was not extremely painful, but painful enough for me to go "ouch!". I 'fell' down on the floor, and decided to fake crying.
KJ heard the cry, and got concerned. The other teacher was not being helpful at all for going "Oh-oh!" and make that "oh-no you in big trouble" face to him. I continued to cry while the 2 year old sat behind me and "said sorry" (his 'sorry' is to 'sayang'/ rub on the hurt part) to me the entire time I was crying! Note: I cried for a significantly long time. He was there saying sorry and comforting me throughout!
OMG made me so touched and feel so bad for faking cry. Wth. After a while I got up, and told him he hurt me in the cheek, he rubbed my lips WTH. It was so nice of him to care for me.
Then Boey came and pointed to the corner of my eye (where tears usually roll down), and said, "Oh! cry. Cry." and got fed up that there are no tears as he shouted "CRY!"
Gosh I have heavenly 2 year olds.
No comments:
Post a Comment