Chasing Dreams

I got a pretty decent offer to pursue one of my life goals recently.
For the first time I felt so right, and almost went for it. But I got held back by so called responsibilities, and not breaking trust people had on me.

I got so frustrated, for I know what I want, yet am always not chasing after my dreams. For my dreams are not socially or monetarily beneficial. I can't live off living my dreams, I have responsibilities and bigger dreams, but are these just excuses I made for myself just because I'm scared to make a change or take a risk?

I "talked" to an elderly today. I told him I'm working in a preschool. I never expected him to be different from the society, but still it was a disappointment. He told me, "Yea, it's a good experience. After all you're still young. Soon when the time comes you can change to bigger corporation." And I knew it was time to shut off the following advises.

I know, and understand, how difficult it is to chase a dream, for everyone else's so called dreams are money.

No comments: