2.00

Just RM2.00. Even I'm amazed.

I met up with YinYee. And her boyfriend. And his parents, for dinner. LOL. Totally unplanned, random and not my kinda thing. Anyways.

I looked up the googlemaps to find how to go to the hwaker center in town, which I've been a few times. I'm really bad with roads, plus I don't go out a lot, you do the math. So. We went to that place alright, lucky me I'm good at drawing and following maps. But the place was closed. OMG why of all days.............

Cut the embarrassing story short, the boyfriend's friend was joining, so we got saved by a true Penangnite WTH.

I sat through the dinner like a dumb kiddo tourist, not ordering food, not paying, just picking food to eat. This reminds me that I'm a really really sad Penangnite; not only I can't recognize roads, I don't favourite most infamous Penang food like fried oyster, laksa, char-koay-teow, hokkien noodles, you name it. My favourite foods are: Wanton noodles, chicken rice and passembur. Sad yes, typical hell no. Back to the story.

So not only I got YY to bring me my convo robes all the way from KL, I got her boyfriend's friend to (indirectly) treat me dinner. Wahahahaha. We had a decent '8course meal' for the 6 of us at the hawker stall, and I only paid RM2 for parking. Great huh.

Just RM2. Even I'm amazed by my attachment to money.

2 comments:

lai thin said...

me no favourite infamous penang food either. of all things, the food i miss most are: chee cheong fun, tau fu fa, ham chim peng and bak tong gou
=.=

YY * 然尹 said...

wakakakakakakakaaa!!!
i like penang food wo. i like laksa, umbra, ice kacang etc etc!