看完了“就想赖着你”……蛮搞笑的。笑法子还真有它的,新鲜 =)
剧里的第二男女主角人都长得不错看,但是凭着为了爱的借口做了坏事。就是因为现实中有很多坏人,所以看电视的时候会希望至少那里的世界是美好的。Gosh my mandarin is so broken. =(
Anyways. The actor and the actress were very pretty, but they were evil in the name of so called love. It got me thinking, if they do so much to keep their loved ones, are those evil actions no longer evil? Some people say 幸福是要靠自己争取的,but does that mean that one can do anything to 争取?
There is right and there is wrong. No matter in the name of what, anything evil that is done is wrong. Hurting other in the name of love is wrong. 争取的途中伤害了别人就不对了,不管你多善良多有爱心,伤害了就是伤害了。
Oh I'm such a righteous person, only do the right thing. Yes I am, but no I'm not. I try to do the right thing, but sometimes when I'm lazy or scared or careless I do the wrong thing. It's not that I do it on purpose, but it's not that I don't know what I do is wrong. I may try to explain to my conscious and give a lot of excuses but I know it's wrong and I feel guilty. Sometimes I wonder if it's different and easier for people who don't know or don't care about being right and wrong...
2 comments:
gosh so so weird la u use mandarin LOL!
p/s: how come ur post all come in bulk one?
Ya lo, I wanted to try to use Mandarin but then it's wayy too difficult to make good sense. Bleh! My Mandarin is sad!
p/s: cuz that's when I have time and mood to collect all the thoughts and write them down. =)
Post a Comment