I kinda knew I had overestimated myself, but reality came slamming down real hard. I didn't know which to feel, cheated or worthless. It made me realize this so called dream-chasing is not an easy thing. Is it why people give it up and conform to the money's wishes instead?
These days there are questions asking me what I wanna achieve, what are my goals; what is my dream actually? I wanna earn a lot so I can do the things I wanna do, spend time with children as well as spend time with my own children. Perhaps it's not a great dream, unlike those who wanna be the next prime minister or discover fuel-less convertibles that can last longer than what they have now, but my dream is still my dream. Somehow calling it a 'dream' makes it so unrealistic, unachievable, dreamy. I just wanna know that I'm contributing, making a change. Is it a selfish goal, to make myself happy, to assure myself that I exist and am real and worthy... Will it all change when I have found my self esteem and self worth later on? Or will I lose myself in all these mind dazzling societal rules and build some self esteem that I believe it true and solid?
4 comments:
my dream is to get married to a man who forever wont cheat on me, has good morality, capable financially, n have good kids. my ambition is to be a pretty & updated mother/wife / hswife. but how do i say it to my boss?
Hahaha, don't ever tell this to your boss ok.
hahahaaha!! yin yee!! i like your dream ^^
kooi bee u r back!!! lets go out!!!
Post a Comment