skipped Day1 because I was on heavy flu and headache
skipped Day2 because I had to go alone without the brother plus he mistook the time
skipped Day3 because I was volunteering at the kiddie camp
It's an event I look forward to every year, especially this. Though it's the wrong reason, I wanted to meet up with the friends I've known and liked so much. Yet when I know that I have to go without the sister I was afraid, for I know I cannot stick to the brother if I feel awkward or shy and want to retreat just for a moment. I struggled a lot, for meeting up with old friends brings so much uncertainties and needed so much courage from me, even though I know they will be kind and accepting of me.
It'll already be Christmas in 25minutes. No more caroling this year. I wonder when I'll get enough courage to go meet the friends... I wonder if caroling next year awaits me...
No comments:
Post a Comment