Finals + Internet + YFP
Just a very very bad combination. I've been soaking myself in high stress acidic environment since yesterday and it's been driving me NUTS!
It literally took MINUTES to load the mail page, and took another good round of MINUTES to load the inbox, then the message then the 'reply' button then sending it. Loading and sending a mail took hours! And then it takes HOURS to attach the file onto the mail. Then it decides to freaking stop loading. Followed by refreshing the page which means going through all the minutes again, then it said "Sending failed" OMG please kill me. All this, to send to the printer by today because rumour has it that he's going overseas tomorrow. Great. I know I'm just rubbishing here but thanks if you're still reading, no need to doubt your iQ because it shouldn't make much sense to you, or any at all.
My cog psych notes are just a baby stack, but cramped with font size 2.5 handwriting of mine.
I'm suffering from idiotic internet connection syndrome. ARGHGHGHGHHHHHH!
No comments:
Post a Comment