Shyappin~

I went shopping by myself today.
Tried on lotsa clothes. Liked a few, didn't buy any.

1: (50%) RM109. I loved it. The color, the shoulders, the weird length was tolerable. And it was tiny checks. Nice. But the price... Hmm.
2: (Buy 1 Free 1) RM70. Slightly too small. But very nice color.
3: (Buy 1 Free 1) RM70. Shoulder size just nice. Yummy color. But the sleeves are just so comfortably fitting they can't be rolled up.
4: (Buy 1 Free 1) RM70. Let's just say it didn't look as nice as it was hanging there.So I went to another shop which I wouldn't normally go in, and told myself to grab some silly things that I know I would never wear or buy even if people pay me money for it.
5: The inner white blouse was cute, but the length was just weird. I matched it with the overpriced recycled 100 years cheap looking denim jacket, hmm. The white blouse made me look like I'm a bride's maid or something. Fairly uncomfortable.
6: Dress or blouse you tell me. Some complicated lining inside that took me forever to put on.
I've always loved checks. They look smart yet casual. But they always come in expensive tags and weird not-my-kinda combination of colors.

=)Life is sad not easy when M is too small and L is too big.
I like shopping alone, I can take my own sweet time, no pressure to buy after I try on stuff. And I get to make myself try the weirdest thing I swear I would never put on, and laugh at me myself. It was fun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: