I've always thought I've imagined it. But today it happened. I guess it's true, I'm a person who can trip even when I walk.
I don't think I'm clumsy, I'd like to think I'm just not graceful. Today I just realized that I have low bodily-khinestetic intelligence. Bad body coordination, no sports no dancing. But I can move my nose not many can do that. I can't walk in a straight line, doesn't need a rocket scientist to prove that. That's due to the off-balancing. Maybe due to body posture, I don't know.
That's the reason I can't do heels. I once had this pair of sandals less than an inch tall and I always fall off the shoe and almost sprain the ankle.
And today, after a very long time, I was walking and tried to stop when my leg (near the toe part) slipped off of my slippers and hit the tar road. Speaking of which, I haven't been wearing slippers a lot lately, because slippers slip.
Anyways.
Now the part near the baby toe is blistered. It's like the movements of spraining an ankle from a high heel, but it's the part near the small toe. Weird. I never knew that part of the body can get hurt. I never knew it was possible to hurt yourself in this way.
No comments:
Post a Comment