Lie & Rot

Of the many articles that I've read from the past year papers, I love this one, makes perfectly good sense, and have sense.

It goes something like this:
"Even when we're moving, we use our brain. When we read the newspapers or book, listen to the MP3, consersing on the phone or playing games. From morning till night we use our brain, putting rest at the back of our brains (means not resting), neglecting our health and therefore it deteriorates. Compared to exercising, people nowadays need rest more. when we're on the go, sit instead of stand, and if possible lay your legs out straight and rest while not thinking about anything and just lie comfortably, that's the best thing you can do. This position lets the heart and body relax, it allows the body to recharge its energy and strengthen the immune."

That is so true. Occasionally I'd do that, lie down on the floor arms and legs stretched straight out, not thinking not functioning except just breathing and living.
It's very therapeutic for me, never knew people actually encourage it. Guess I don't need no exercise, just need to 'lie down and rot' as I would say it. I guess I have some wisdom in my unconscious too. LOL
Posted by Picasa

No comments: