My Story

She once said that whatever is drawn in some way reflects the person. In this little exercise we did in class, of drawing a story, I realized how 'me' it was.

This is my story. As the lecturer instructed us to draw one frame at a time. Note that this is not pre-planned but drawn spontaneously. I never expected the story to turn out so similar to mine in real life. How explicitly portrayed my fears and concerns and beliefs of how it will all will turn out.
-----
First, draw the main character. It doesn't have to be human, but anything you like.
My main character is a 'human', kinda. "His" name is Haniya. (Girlie name I know. But oh well, I drew him a male)

Secondly, draw what the main character does/ likes to do/ always do.
Haniya loves taking pictures. He takes pictures of many things, important, unimportant. He just loves it, recording every detail that he finds interesting to keep.

Now, Introduce the bad guys/ enemy.
The bad guys are the mouths and eyes of people. They see and they speak. It is Haniya's worst enemies. They are everywhere. They would watch and speak as Haniya takes pictures. They are uncontrollable. Haniya begs for them to stop for it was too scary.

Then introduce the hero.


At that very fearful moment when he was about to breakdown, the hero appeared. The hero is actually Haniya himself, but the other side (the front side. Note how Haniya has been only the back side). Hero came in a cool cape and a big smile, with light coming from behind. Tada~
And he stabbed the eyes and taped the mouths, destroying all the enemies.
Outcome of the story

So now Haniya is free to roam and take his pictures as he wishes. See how he has grown wings now. And I forgot to color his hair black.

Give your story a title and a moral story.
The title: The Photography Angel's Story
Moral: Good will overcome evil (lame!)
But I added another one later, as I was processing my story: Believe in oneself is the greatest power.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: