duck!

The story of human versus flying birds.
I remember the first day at CP when I was walking behind James, he just ducked like a cute kid swaying awkwardly to the music beat when the seagull flew close by. I laughed even though it was not that nice laughing at someone whom I just met for the first time, and was then my leader. Well anyways.
Well, anyone who has worked in Cedar Point will know better to duck than to stand still and await disaster when a bird flies pass by. The other day a crow flew so down low, towards my direction, instinctively I just ducked without hesitating even for a quarter of a second. It made me laugh. Memories oh memories. How certain things has become instinctive.

Speaking of James, I wonder if he's still bald. I like him better bald. He just looks nicer, than having blond streaks of hair on his head. =)

No comments: