Hmm.. My this blogger blog is almost 3 years old. I've transferred here from my multiply blog in Jan 2008.
First blog post was Sept 7, 2005. First post was the lyrics to a song, so typical I know. Bleh.
Over the years of blogging, some posts are really obvious, some are funny memories that I don't remember, some posts are so I-don't-even-know-what-who-where-why I wrote it because I wrote it in such a way no one would tell the main message which now I can't remember.
The first few posts. Ben's death news. Grandma's stay with us when she was really sick. The days Hern started taking lingzhi and had to run to the hospital every day or two. My random post about my abilities, love and etc. Malaysian parenting example. One I-don't-know-what-about post.
It is kind of fun. To go back to the years I've forgotten, even though it was just 5 years ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment