The other day for group counseling we were told to draw as told. Now draw a mountain, or mountains. Now trees, now a house..... I've done this before, but I told myself I would do something different. But I only remembered how my mountain was, the other details? Forgotten.
Risen up 2pm Sun: Optimism?
1 or 2 mountain(s) (even I'm not sure): 1= one specific goal in life, 2= 2 goals and responsibilities in life that I would want to achieve
Small house: low self esteem [It's too small for me to even have a toilet. Bleh]
House with door and big window: hopeful about the world and life [yay I love huge glass windows!]
Many trees of the same kind everywhere: many sources of resources (but only one kind of resource?) [Unfortunately I don't have fruits on trees that means children. so sad][and I don't even like trees in real life, does that mean I don't like relying on external resources?]
Tree near the house: like the resource and need it
Fence near house (Protection or defense): Try to protect loved ones and resource (and self esteem?)
Straight river: Wishes a smooth journey in life without much challenges and surprises
Road passing the house: Missed opportunity to achieve a goal
Dog far from house: Not sociable, have no close friends, or just afraid of dogs [all 3!]
Snake on tree furthest from house (it's really small, look at the tree opposite the river opposite the doggie): no interpretation. sigh.
Birds on tree: getting close to aspirations and achieving goals
Birds on the ground: Have some achieved goals
-----
I realized how literal I was. Instead of sharing how accurate or what it meant, I just explained what I drew, where it was, and why I drew it like that.-----
The interpretation as follows:Risen up 2pm Sun: Optimism?
1 or 2 mountain(s) (even I'm not sure): 1= one specific goal in life, 2= 2 goals and responsibilities in life that I would want to achieve
Small house: low self esteem [It's too small for me to even have a toilet. Bleh]
House with door and big window: hopeful about the world and life [yay I love huge glass windows!]
Many trees of the same kind everywhere: many sources of resources (but only one kind of resource?) [Unfortunately I don't have fruits on trees that means children. so sad][and I don't even like trees in real life, does that mean I don't like relying on external resources?]
Tree near the house: like the resource and need it
Fence near house (Protection or defense): Try to protect loved ones and resource (and self esteem?)
Straight river: Wishes a smooth journey in life without much challenges and surprises
Road passing the house: Missed opportunity to achieve a goal
Dog far from house: Not sociable, have no close friends, or just afraid of dogs [all 3!]
Snake on tree furthest from house (it's really small, look at the tree opposite the river opposite the doggie): no interpretation. sigh.
Birds on tree: getting close to aspirations and achieving goals
Birds on the ground: Have some achieved goals
-----
So this is the world of psychology, nothing is definite, nothing is 100%, yet we try to analyze and figure out through educated guesses (hoping that it helps to understand a person better).


No comments:
Post a Comment