I was sitting here at this stuffy and quiet corner of the school, occasionally one or two people walk by, at times groups of people pass by hoo-ha-ing.
Then came these 3 girls, joining me at this big table. They talked loudly and decided to role play and have a 'board discussion'. None of my business anyways. I plugged in my earphones and turned on the music.
Then one of the girls sitting at the table pulled the table away. Just a little bit, but I was typing on the computer on the table you see. So, without thinking much, I shot her a mean glance; with my head and posture remaining still, my eyes looked up and gave her a good stare for like half a second or so. It happens that she caught the mean stare, immediately apologize softly in intimidation.
LOL This might be my first unintentional, "impulsive" aggression directed directly to a person! LOL And the person was frightened bleh. So cool. It actually felt really good, instead of being angry quietly at the back of the person. The anger and annoyance lasted for a brief second or two, instead of minutes or hours or days, plus I didn't have to think nonsense.
Hmm. Maybe I should do it more?
-----
Stayed underground all day. Thanks to the campus that was 'built' (I think can substitute the word 'buried' here) underground.
As the term implies, being underground doesn't allow any sun light into the rooms. It's always gloomy and creepy, always lighted with artificial lighting.
I can't spend too much time in there. I'd feel trapped, and would grow mold on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment