Remember once I told that I was ridiculously allergic to water and soap? Well it seems it's back. Kind of.
The water bubbles reappeared. In a whole lot, like how it did some years ago. Of course along the years they did appear once in a while, but in small groups, maybe 2-5 bubbles at a time, and fade away quickly. But this time, they are all over my palm, the side of my hand (as shown in the pictures). They used to breed in finger tips though, years ago. But this once it's just on the left hand, right hand it totally fine, or at least the last time I checked.
Anyways. It started on Sunday evening when it itched. That was when I noticed my itching palm and saw these tens of water bubbles. But the itch stopped quickly. By Monday (till now) they don't itch anymore.
Day by day, they either spread or it was just the fact that I don't quite notice my hand that much, I noticed more and more at the side of the palm and between the fingers and near the wrist line.
I started became more cautious, washing equipments quickly, wash my hands without having it touch too muhc water, use minimal soap, wipe my hands dry immediately after getting wet. Thank goodness the workload this week is significantly lesser than the past weeks.
Let's hope this goes away real soon. Can I not wash anything anymore please.
The water bubbles reappeared. In a whole lot, like how it did some years ago. Of course along the years they did appear once in a while, but in small groups, maybe 2-5 bubbles at a time, and fade away quickly. But this time, they are all over my palm, the side of my hand (as shown in the pictures). They used to breed in finger tips though, years ago. But this once it's just on the left hand, right hand it totally fine, or at least the last time I checked.
Anyways. It started on Sunday evening when it itched. That was when I noticed my itching palm and saw these tens of water bubbles. But the itch stopped quickly. By Monday (till now) they don't itch anymore.
Day by day, they either spread or it was just the fact that I don't quite notice my hand that much, I noticed more and more at the side of the palm and between the fingers and near the wrist line.
I started became more cautious, washing equipments quickly, wash my hands without having it touch too muhc water, use minimal soap, wipe my hands dry immediately after getting wet. Thank goodness the workload this week is significantly lesser than the past weeks.
Let's hope this goes away real soon. Can I not wash anything anymore please.

No comments:
Post a Comment