Ticket

Today my car got a parking ticket.
For parking by the road side, inside the yellow line on the grassy part.
The officer told the person from the school (Who witnessed it and tried to negotiate) that the cars are destroying the grass.

It said on the ticket, RM100, that my car was disrupting traffic. For goodness sake, my car wasn't disrupting no stupid traffic, cars don't drive to hide between trees the last time I checked. No matter how Malaysian-ized the drivers here can be, there is no way my car can be obstructing traffic of any kind. Plus, didn't the guy said it was killing the weeds? I mean grass?! Why wouldn't he just tick the box saying destroying plants wth. It was a damn great 'garden' I was destroying.

Not forgetting, where the heck should I park the car anyways? The entire area was residential area and the entire freaking place was in yellow lines. WTH where else can I park my car? In the classroom?

Now where should I go get RM50 within 14 days? I'm financially so tight because of the camera, I have RM35 left till the end of the month for food. And that's a good 3 more weeks.

No comments: