Poop

(Not for the easily disgusted)
Today during snack time, Ani suddenly handed over his bowl of rice untouched and chanted, "I need to go toilet." It was really cute, cuz he never really repeat his sentences that many times, and the sentence makes pretty good sense.

Anyways. Moments later the class teacher came back and told me to stay with him at the toilet. He must have been pooping, I thought. Imagine the horror when I was there he was holding on to this underwear full of poop, soft gooey poop, and so was it on the toilet bowl and everywhere on the toilet seat and all the impossible places.

Worried that he might panic and break into tears, I acted calm and tried to talk to him to distract him from the wait. He pointed to the cubicle wall, there was a plat of crap on it. "Wow" I said, "How did it get on there?" Then I saw another one at the back of the toilet bowl.

The teacher came with plastic bags for his 'stained' underwear and school shorts. I went looking for the cleaner, she wasn't too happy to know that the toilet has a major meltdown with poop literally everywhere.

It was so funny, maybe because I don't have to clean it (the toilet) or him, but just wrap up his shorts and swing it around like a yo-yo. The teacher did a pretty good job I think, not reprimanding him for it, but told him that it was not ok, that he has to tell the teachers about it.

Apparently he was trying to clean the underwear himself, by swinging it around and wiping it all over? That was really 'independent' and thoughtful of him really, for he didn't want to trouble the teachers or others but wanted to deal with the mess himself. Well it just turned out that it wasn't really the best choice for him. =)

The class teacher said it was a farewell gift for me. It was a phenomenal sight indeed. =P

1 comment:

clumsy teng said...

LOL XD
So cute. One of few kids who're not disgusted/ashamed of poop. Though the outcome is not favourable.
LOL