Dinner tonight

Lazy to go out for a drive, limited money in the pocket, plus all the time in the world.
I looked up and down, in and out, top and bottom but just couldn't find any egg. Pathetic craving for eggs.

The initial plan was to just have plain rice. But I was too dumb to function the digital rice cooker. It took me quite some time to figure that rice cooker out. Plus 1 person's rice is too difficult to estimate. It ended up kind of too watery, but I like it moist, good for my sore-y tonsils anyways.
Then I decided meat slices can go with rice. It didn't taste like pork, maybe it was beef. Whatever.
I made some fries with a potato. Burned the first few sticks because the fire was too excited and the poor potatoes were cut too thin, and I was busy cutting off the remaining potato. But it turned out really yummy.
Found crab sticks, so fried some too, since I was already frying.

Not exactly healthy and full of carbs, but it's my dinner tonight. Rice, vege, meat and seafood. Only lacking tofu and soup. Bleh. I can cook too. LOL

-----

For lunch I had instant noodles, with cheese slice. Yum~
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

YY * 然尹 said...

LOL~ *speechless - trying not to say anything!*