My pants... koyak-ed

Today early morning.
I just arrived school and visited the toilet as usual.
When I flipped the button to open (OK I'm no gentle lady who treats my button with gentleness whatever ok it's a damn freaking pants button) it popped off the piece of cloth and hopped straight into the deep dark eerie toilet bowl hole without even looking back.

Gosh.
And the zip didn't help either.
Guess what, standard zips will lock once it's pushed down, but this is super cheap zip which doesn't lock. So. It slides down. Grrr.
So I have to pull my pants whole day long. Pull up pants, pull up zipper, pull down shirt.

Pulled it when I walked into the exam hall.
Pulled it up before I sat down on the exam seat.
Pulled it up when I'm done with the paper.
Pulled it like crazy when I ran for the bus.
Pulled it during lunch after lunch.
Pulled it when we walked in the bookstore all the stupid time.

What a day~

No comments: