not that I'm saying considering those are bad, it's just that sometimes we really think too much. (This is for you Jo).
So after 7 long months (at least) of thinking thinking thinking and more thinking,
I got the camera!
Panasonic Lumix DMC LX3 (or however the long name is arranged!)
It was totally suddenly. I told myself to decide on one decision (to buy or not) and stop thinking about it. After months of thinking and thinking and more thinking suddenly I decided to go for it and go get it WTH (I know I'm repeating myself but so what?)
During Korean class today, my brain was occupied with whether or not I should wait for someone to go with me, or later or another day or other stuff, if I really should get it, yada yada yada... why are you so kind to bother reading?
Then after class I told myself to head there, if there is parking I'll get it today, if there's none I'll get it some other day.
I circled the place twice and when I was about to leave, I found a parking! OMG I braved myself to get off the car and walk towards the building (Digital Mall S14).
I recognized the store, from the photo online. It was crowded with people while the other store keepers were staring into blankness hoping customers could come.
Anyways. After I confirmed that it was the right store, I went to take the money. Now my bank has RM1.32. Great.
Anyways. I felt really scared with RM1460 in my pocket. The thickness of the cash inside my pocket was crazy. From that ATM to the store, for that journey of 1 minute or less, I hesitated so much. Should I do this? Should I back out? Should I give more thought about it?
But I told myself to stop thinking about it. And walked over to the counter and put the money on the counter.
Anyways. Long story cut short, it's now here in the room. Battery charging for the fist time ever. I'm going to read through the manual while waiting for it to be ready for play. =)
Speaking of which, yes I am a person who reads manuals, unlike most people I know. Manuals are the best things for electronic items ok. Bye =)
No comments:
Post a Comment