awesome. i can see the future. If i got capital, i will import to here and singapore. I tot only japan style got these space saving furniture. :D...thks for sharing.
@Ling: I think it'll sell well in s'pore but not m'sia though. coz generally houses in m'sia are more spacious than in s'pore. n those with this kind of buying power already lives in big houses. @Khayshi: so true.
as cool as it is, i'm d kind of person who jz wants to drop on my bed n sleep when i come home. lazy to pull d bed out. but if it comes with remote control, that's another story. haha =P
hehe...agree with both you too... but i am thinking that, save money on buying smaller house then purchase these furniture. It still save lots. Got lots benefit as well such as time and effort to clean, house looked more spacious, looked younger too. :) Sometime, this is what marketing are doing. If everything alr started bcome famous, alr hard to earn money loh. This is what i think la. Think only. :)
@Ling: I doubt on the 'easy to clean' part. As most of the furnitures have gaps in between them, especially for closet, and here in Malaysia, it only means collecting dust.
6 comments:
awesome. i can see the future.
If i got capital, i will import to here and singapore.
I tot only japan style got these space saving furniture.
:D...thks for sharing.
One concern I read from the video's comment section: if a person cannot afford a big house, how to afford those furnitures?
@Ling: I think it'll sell well in s'pore but not m'sia though. coz generally houses in m'sia are more spacious than in s'pore. n those with this kind of buying power already lives in big houses.
@Khayshi: so true.
as cool as it is, i'm d kind of person who jz wants to drop on my bed n sleep when i come home. lazy to pull d bed out. but if it comes with remote control, that's another story. haha =P
hehe...agree with both you too...
but i am thinking that, save money on buying smaller house then purchase these furniture. It still save lots. Got lots benefit as well such as time and effort to clean, house looked more spacious, looked younger too. :)
Sometime, this is what marketing are doing. If everything alr started bcome famous, alr hard to earn money loh.
This is what i think la. Think only. :)
@Ling: I doubt on the 'easy to clean' part. As most of the furnitures have gaps in between them, especially for closet, and here in Malaysia, it only means collecting dust.
haha, true also. Design another special tool to clean.
Post a Comment