YouTube is very Potong Stim

I was watching a movie on amyotrophic lateral sclerosis disease on Youtube. Towards the end I was sobbing like crazy (cuz it was lat night) then suddenly the video stopped.
So potong stim. Spoiled the mood totally when I had to close that tab and click play on the next video.

That's why watching movies on Youtube isn't the best choice.

4 comments:

Shekoko said...

True.. Sometimes, like just 1 part of the movie won't load coz got some porblems..and then gotta skip that 10mins and watch the next..

lai thin said...

yala. youtube suck in that way. but it's where i can watch videos without much digging.
ooo...is that My Love By My Side (내 사랑 내 곁에)? i wanna watch too =)

Khayshi said...

Clumsy Teng: YESH it's that. But without subs.

lai thin said...

yalo. tht's y can't watch till now. haven't found the subbed videos online =.=
btw. i like d lead actors. hahaha =P