We, as in a bunch of people.
The Chinese girl across the table asked aloud about what a sweep would do. People ignored her, so I told her. "Sweeps mainly sweep. And talk to people. See, not everyone who comes to the amusement park plays, and they just wander around talking to people."
"And you clean cobwebs. And puke. And puke (Cuz she didn't hear me)."
She looked pretty shocked after that. I continued, "But I think only TL's clean pukes, so unless you're in a leadership position you don't have to clean pukes."
She looked pretty shocked after that. I continued, "But I think only TL's clean pukes, so unless you're in a leadership position you don't have to clean pukes."
Then the scene changed.
We were sitting at the ride's queue. It was in CP, but the ride was wooden like the one in Kings' Island. *roll eyes to the wonder of dreams*
Wendy (Just because I thought of her last night? She plays Lizzy's position last summer, my buddy) sat across the queue. Then the African American guy was talking about something I can't remember now. Then I suddenly remembered and told Wendy, "I didn't bring any money with me! All I have in my bank account is USD5!" (actually I still have USD10) Then I sighed, "I didn't even bring my debit card!"
I thought of what happened just now at Kiddy Kingdom's rest area with Alexis (yes dreams can have flashbacks too).
I shouted to Wendy that I wanna test ride. Then she reminded me of what Alexis told us just now, that we can only sign up for test ride if our ride leader allows.
Back to the African American guy.
I told him I'm going back on Sunday (which is in 2 days' time) because I need to submit my thesis. I stared to freak out because here we are, processed in and waiting to do something and I haven't done my thesis yet, which is due in 2 days' time.
End of dream.
=( I wanna process in too...
No comments:
Post a Comment