Because the film psychology class was having their screening of the students' own made movies. 10minute films, to be more exact.
Anyways, I had so much fun.
The films were awesome max, some of it so professional and nicely done and editted. Perfectness.
Some stories though, were lame and typical, but some really has some content and great ideas behind. The interview after life (death), the love letter in the library book (like the Korean show I watched, but this time the actors are actually real people I see almost everyday), the question that random people come to answer, etc.
While some editing was clearly unprofessional, some was totally awesome.
The implications of the theories were mostly, kind of awkward and seemed forced in, but heck I don't care.
I'm impressed.
Next week there'll be more. =)
When I watched the films, many things went through my mind, of how I would want my movie to be filmed, if I ever take up the subject that is.
I want it like this, like this and like that. I don't want how it goes like this like this. Then I got excited over my own film.
Then I remember it will be a group work and heck, if I do it my way it would be a lot of work, and I'm sure people will want to have some say in the work as well.
4 comments:
We take la next sem together..and you can be the creative director coz I'm not very creative and you are, I;ve seen your work, I 100% agree that you get to do whatever you want..maybe I'll jump in once in a while, but you can be in charge 95%.. Lol..wan not? Wan not?
Whoa. What amazing work of mine that you saw?
Hahahah..this is all based on your artwork..and also your love for photography.. So creative and cute.. I think you should have ur own gallery someday..kan..?
YESS I agree with the gallery. Let's!
Post a Comment